Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Vmix Version 3! - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Comming soon see my blog for a screen shot

geposted Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 3:14 am
hot skin!!! please let me know as soon as you have it ready.

ps: congrats on the wedding.

geposted Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 4:28 am
Updated screen shot in my blog

geposted Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 4:11 pm

geposted Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 6:45 pm
It doesn't seem to play anything on my 2 systems. I drag a file in the deck, and it doesn't accept it. Do I need my DAC plugged in? Am I missing something?

geposted Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 9:45 pm
Ooops! My bad...I was dragging the file into the video window and not right below the window. Sorry for my ignorance.

I haven't played with it yet, but would like to ask a question. Will this simply output whichever video is playing, eliminating the video Xfader? If yes, this will rock!

geposted Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 9:51 pm
Hi brian,

yes i made the 2 smaller windows the drop zone since i'm using my dac controller to load I thought this small drop zone would be ok, I'm working on a new update to the skin however I won't have time until monday to work on it. I didn't include a crossfader for the video in the first version because i control it via midi, however in the next update there will be one. If you link your audio and video faders in the settings the small fader in the upper bar will move them both.

geposted Sun 26 Mar 06 @ 6:47 am
Hi DJ Cyder.

I use a DAC-3, but there's obviously no midi crossfader. What do you use that has a midi crossfader? Is there anyone that makes an aftermarket fader I can replace my standard xfader with? I use a numark 200fx 19" mixer. I'd like to be able to pull that xfader, and replace it with a midi so I can control the audio and video... follow me?

I like your skin, clean, effective, simple.

geposted Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 6:12 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
He "killed" his old hercules console and used its fader...
Get a Evolution X-session, it has a crosfader and knobs.

@Cyder congrats for the wedding.

geposted Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 1:28 am
Hey guys just finshed the new vmix 3.0 skin it has 4 pannels now (controls on lower right)
The old non pannel version 2 is still set as a varation of the new 3.0 skin. A ton of new stuff added. Check it out let me know what you think. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=1714

geposted Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 6:52 am
Cyder-

Very nice. I'm trying it out now. Is there a way to program the DAC-3's Mix Now button to control only the video crossfader? What I want to do is have audio xfader set in the center, and have the mix now button control only the video xfader. I think this would work well for mixing with video.

Is there a document that explains what does what for your skin?

Thanks for the good work!

geposted Sat 01 Apr 06 @ 7:34 pm
bueno no entido muy bien lo que dice todos aki pero les digo como obtengo el crack de el dj virtual es bueno lo tengo pero en puro dias aso 20 dias aviles como obtengo todos eso que no tenga que pagar jajaja XDDDD

c0dig02003

geposted Sat 01 Apr 06 @ 11:32 pm
Apparently the english translator didn't work for that last comment, I can't read it :(

In any case, I spent some time re-reading the txt file for the dac-3 mapper file, and now know how to run the video crossfader separate from the audio crossfader...I always preach to read the manual, maybe I should practice that-lol.

geposted Sun 02 Apr 06 @ 6:08 pm
found a bug in the vmix skin, there will be a new version released soon.

geposted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 5:02 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Cyder, long time since on the forum. Hey, would you like my help?
I have downloaded Vmix 3 and I am will in to help you. Sorry for being so out of touch lately.

Just holla back and let me know, I think you still have my e-mail.

cheers,

Chris

geposted Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 8:07 am
Chris,

No worries good to see you around again. There are tons of things i wanted to do in the skin however couldn't get any of them to work correctly i've yet to understand nested pannels and i need to make a 1280x800 version too. My email has changed i'll pm you with it.

geposted Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 4:03 pm
I really really like the new skin.

You said you found a bug... I want to use this skin at a gig tomorrow night (saturday)
Would it be safe to use it?
I am currently using your v-mix v2 without a hitch.

geposted Sat 08 Apr 06 @ 12:35 pm
the bug is only the pitch reset on the right deck, It doesn't respond as the left deck does. The skin is totally safe other then that. Its toally gigable, I'll upload a new version to correct the bug sunday.

geposted Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 5:16 am
New version now online.

geposted Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 6:21 am
A bit of a re work for pannel 4 today. Check out the new version online now. Some input on the layout is welcome.

geposted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 3:29 am
74%