Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: headphones and usb soundcard

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

efire1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
use to work then I crashed and downloaded 3.4 ... Can anybody tell me why since I've download 3.4 I can't hear anything different in my headphones other then what is playing out front.. There is no option in the settings for 2 sound cards..When I change one the other changes.. PLEASE help.. it's been a month since I have been trying to fix this

thanks
- Post a new Message -

geposted Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 12:33 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Try with Advanced config of sound cards. I am sure you will be able to set it right.

geposted Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 11:45 am
Which sound card do you have? Did ya enabled 5.1 (or 4 channel) support in drivers (or Windows) for your card? Try to clean your machine (even the registry key) of VDJ and try fresh install to see what happens.

geposted Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 5:59 am
efire1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well seeing you all keep saying it's there I went back to see what I could be missing.. boy oh boy.. here I am someone who works with PC's all day ... I never noticed I could scroll down.. and sure enough there are the settings.. THANKS for trying to help.. I must be getting old... and tired...

efire

geposted Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 11:57 pm
Happens to me all the time, we are only humas ;) !

geposted Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 8:50 am
I meant 'humans" :)

geposted Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 8:51 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)