Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Sponsorship

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

GMan843Home userMember since 2005
Im using virtual dj in the state of SC, and every club i go to, to dj off this program no one has heard of it, but everyone love how i use it in the club. I love this program my self and i havnt seen anything better so i wanted to get the word out all over SC and other places too. I want to bring virtual dj to the south in a hip-hop and r&b manor. I have plenty of mix tapes out and everyone loves how it was put together. My name is DJ G and so far things are goin fine with the program whenever i use it. Im currently the Charelston Sandsharks arena football dj in the Charelston colleseum, and also in the clubs. You can check out a couple of my demos on www.myspace.com/pbsc

geposted Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 8:35 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Well, if they didn't heard of VDJ, send them to www.virtualdj.com and they will know everything and maybe buy it. I wish you luck in the future and show everyone what is VDJ all about :) !

geposted Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 2:02 am
You can add a link to VDJ on your SPACE. (Cool Space!)

geposted Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 9:37 am
What i was tryin to say was, i wanted vdj to sponsor me.

geposted Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 12:57 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Try contacting Atomix.

geposted Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 3:29 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 3:31 am
Thanks

geposted Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 5:30 pm
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
GMan843, I here ya. I am in the upstate of SC and I am using VDJ around here. You are right, most people that come to the booth have never seen anything like this. I guess they think media player is what is out there to play audio files.... lol.... I also have other DJs and KJs, that are coming to check it out. These guys are coming from Columbia and Asheville NC to see what I use. I guess word gets around. I don't mind showing them when I am doing public gigs. They all seem to be impressed. Of course it is easy with this software;P

geposted Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 5:51 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)