Quick Sign In:  

Forum: German Forum

Topic: terratec dmx 6fire

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Dose jedermann erklären mir, wie man mein Terratec dmx 6fire an Durchlauf im vdj anschließt

geposted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 9:21 am
Erklärs bitte in englisch falls du engländer bist ansonsten wende dich in dein speziellen Sprachforum versteh das mit den durchlauf nicht ganz*g*

geposted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 4:37 pm
can any tell me how to setup my terratec dmx 6 fire to run timecoded cds(1) and vynls(2). please thanks in advance. i search in advance also

geposted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 6:22 pm
Alright i understand now.
Well the terratec soundcard have only two outputs rear and front and you need two seperated out- and line input example maya 44 when do you use timcode vinyls on any turntable.The same is with timecode cd you must burn the timcode mp3 file on cd in audio and you can use virtual dj about any cd player.Asio Driver are important for less Timecode latencies also the your soundcard must be Asio supported.
If you use the timecode cd plug the cd player in the terratec line in input if the terratec soundcard have asio modus.but i believe they have not asio only wdm driver with larger latency. download the tool www.asio4all.com they change all wdm basic soundcards on asio latency you need the tool in the virtual dj Low timecode config
For more informations with timcode visit the help page http://www.virtualdj.com/support/manual/ and download the pdf Advanced ASIO configuration (TimeCoded Vinyls + samples):
English
French

geposted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 6:37 pm
metiznPRO InfinityMember since 2005

geposted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 6:03 pm
no hay nadie q hable espanol??

geposted Wed 24 May 06 @ 2:37 pm
????????hier spricht sicher keiner perfekt spanisch auserdem ist das forum für deutsche user bitte an das spanish forum (espanol) wenden

geposted Wed 24 May 06 @ 3:59 pm
SZ-BHome userMember since 2004
hi there ,
sorry nico , your´re wrong . i have the terratec dmx 6 fire soundcard and it has 7 stereo inputs plus microphone input and 6 stereo outputs - way more than vdj needs .
vdj doesn´t allow you to select all of the inputs so you have to connect everything like this :
connect turntable / cd 1 to cd1/cd2 connector ON the soundcard INSIDE the pc
connect turntable / cd 2 to the line in input on the back of the soundcard or the line in on the front panel of the dmx6fire .
connect the front l/r (tt1) and rear l/r (tt2) outputs to your mixer
works perfect for me
regards

geposted Fri 26 May 06 @ 7:38 am
SZ-BHome userMember since 2004
oh and btw : the terratec soundcard is way better than the maya 44 .
and ofcourse the terratec supports asio 2.0 and 24 bit at 96khz and WAAAY lower latencies than the maya usb ......

geposted Fri 26 May 06 @ 7:57 am
reg software please.trial doesn`t work with more soundcardchannels.i haven`t dmx fire 6 and i haven`t correctly understand the first message with "zum durchlaufen bringen"?but the proplem has solut in the general discussion is the same questions with more helpless answers.
No more help here now its german forum and not english

Its closed!

geposted Fri 26 May 06 @ 11:42 am
metiznPRO InfinityMember since 2005

geposted Fri 26 May 06 @ 12:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)