Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Put Back Remix/EQ/FX in 1 spot: like 1.08

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Added on my wish list for next version would be an option at least to have loops/EQ/fx on same spot without having to go back and forth. I use remix and EQ quite heavily and having to make an extra click through slows me down a bit. Yeah, it's just an extra click and an extra second or two, but it interrupts the flow for me. And sometimes that extra second or two remixing on the fly can make all the difference in the world. Plus. fx buttons for each player on the same page as remix/Eq saves from breaking the flow too. Sounds almost like I'm talking about version 1.08. And I am. Which is why I've gone back to 1.08. I hope the next version those things will again be back to being all in one spot so i can move on the next version. Gracias.

oh, one last: liked where bpm counter was better in 1.08 than 1.09. closer together, easier on the eyes when glancing quickly at bpm for both players.

geposted Sun 06 Jun 04 @ 11:47 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can Install the 1.08 version, pick up the default skin, then install 1.09 and replace the default skin by the saved one. You will have some 1.09 implementations, with the old 1.08 style.

Hope this can help :-)

FRUiT94

geposted Sun 06 Jun 04 @ 5:49 pm
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Fruit, it worked, you're awesome! Thanks for that. Damn, I love this program.

geposted Sun 06 Jun 04 @ 10:47 pm
:-)

geposted Sun 06 Jun 04 @ 11:24 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
perhaps it would be a good idea for the team to post the old 1.08 skin on the skins page so that it is easially accessable for people who still wish to use it

geposted Mon 07 Jun 04 @ 3:12 am
fruit man ur always there for ppl u deserve the ultr vip status

geposted Sat 26 Jun 04 @ 3:50 pm
Thank you Smokey :-)

geposted Sat 26 Jun 04 @ 5:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)