Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: CAN ANYBODY HELP

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

WHEN I CONNECT MY HERCULES UP TO THE MIXER AT MY NIGHTCLUB WHERE I WORK THE SOUND COMES OUT RELLY MUFFLED AND NOT SHARP AS IT SHOULD BE ANY IDEAS???

geposted Wed 10 May 06 @ 11:59 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Maybe you connected console to the "Phono" input which is for decks? If not, try your VDJ and disable auto gain option or limiter to see what happens. Check system volume too.

geposted Thu 11 May 06 @ 2:00 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
NO NEED TO SHOUT! ;-) Does it sound ok when you plug the herc into your home stereo? If that's a yes, try plugging into a different channel on the club's mixer - maybe their mixer's a little dodgy, it happens! I've played in plenty of venues that run with truly awful equipment in the past...

I've sometimes found also that depending on how it was encoded, some stereo mp3s sound muffled and generally nasty when played through a mono system - it's not uncommon for big clubs to be using mono - try disconnecting one of the two left/right plugs that connect your herc to the club's mixer - you might find it suddenly sounds clearer. It's hardly an ideal fix, as it means you're missing half of the track, but at least you'll get some clarity back, it might be worth the trade-off....

geposted Thu 11 May 06 @ 8:38 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)