Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: "TASCAM SKIN"

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

When I open the new TASCAM skins' zip file it consists of two files 1 x XML and 1 x BMP - When I view the BPM file it shows two layouts of the TASCAM deck. How do I call up the second of the two?
Thank you

PHIL

geposted Wed 16 Jun 04 @ 8:08 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Nope the graphics under the lin 768 are just here to help me. The second deck you can see is only a graphic that REprazents sum buttons animations or designs there's no way to use it instead of the two existing decks...

FRUiT94

Please don't post in two forums at once.
Other thread more informations

geposted Wed 16 Jun 04 @ 1:14 pm
great skin, thanks for update...

BUT, the scratch/nudge joggle works great in skin, but does not trigger the physical change from scratch to nudge on the Hercules jogwheels (only in skin...)

The Dj Console skin changes the behaviour of Hercules, by pressing the joggle button in skin... Which is great :)

Can this be implemented in your skins as well?
Both Pioneer and Tascam (love both skins...)

dj in norway

geposted Sat 19 Jun 04 @ 5:15 pm
Hi!! first of all...ITS my favourite skin after the pioneer 700s..
the prob is that by mistake if u click in the space between the play and jog wheel a cue point is set..just verify it..
can u include leds for the time stretch & type of crossfader whether it is on or off...THX..
GREAT JOB...can u make a 800*600 version and one which support vdj v1.xx

geposted Wed 27 Oct 04 @ 2:11 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
VDJ 1.XX is seriously outdated and is no longer supported.

geposted Thu 28 Oct 04 @ 9:47 pm
jaiderHome userMember since 2004
I want all the existent skins of virtual dj and atomixmp3
please to send them to my electronic mail
--@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry jaider no email address is allowed from a demo user

geposted Fri 29 Oct 04 @ 5:47 am
Yeah..ur right dj Rick..its ok..but the prob is that i have only the demo of vdjv2.xx no cracks:-(
the one crack that i have 4 vdj2.02 doesnot support the 40 sblive so its of no use.thx any way...
hope new skins wil come wiz the leds indicator of settings like master tempo and type of cross fader...

geposted Fri 29 Oct 04 @ 6:50 am
vestialHome userMember since 2005
me gustaria tener ese skin por favor lo quiero gracias denme algunapaginaoenvienmelo

geposted Sun 09 Jan 05 @ 9:18 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)