Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ 2, new features

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

vladPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello!

I just installed a new version. Looks smoothier and nicely :)

But... Still no way to search the DB by track comments or ID3 tags. I need this feature badly more and more - another 10-hour gig is on the way...

Thanks a lot!

geposted Wed 16 Jun 04 @ 10:12 pm
sure would be nice... :)
and also search for BMP...
For example when u are working at 120bmp - search for all tunes in same bmp... (or maybe bmp range search - would be awesome...)

geposted Wed 16 Jun 04 @ 10:40 pm
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yep dj norway, that would be useful to be able to search entire database at once for bpm.

geposted Thu 17 Jun 04 @ 2:48 am
by ID3 tags would be good for me

geposted Thu 17 Jun 04 @ 4:07 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i have a suggestion beside zip support for the karaoke what if u guys can come up with a skin and plugin that has digital key control thats very important to a karaoke host im pretty sure i can even get all my kj friends to switch from there current karaoke programs to yours the price is perfect but im sure we wouldnt mind even paying a lil more for these features also a singer waitlist would be helpful something like the playlist but the ability to cue it up with a persons name in the list

geposted Thu 17 Jun 04 @ 8:49 pm
A karaoke skin could be cool... One of us should maybe make one.. :)
It sure is a huge marked out there for karaoke dj's ---
And that would just expand the marked for VDJ... :)

When it comes to digital key control, could a VST plugin fix that??? I'm not sure, but sounds possible

Never do karaoke, but I can take a look around to see if any VST plugin would do just that....

geposted Thu 17 Jun 04 @ 9:01 pm

geposted Thu 17 Jun 04 @ 9:06 pm
doesnt that program only alter the key of the actual person singing the song?

perfect example would be pcd...kj has a key control on there karaoke plugin im good at making hardware not software i wish i could make the plugin

geposted Sat 19 Jun 04 @ 4:01 pm
hmm.... don't know what a digital key controll exacly is...

But make a post in plug-in forum, ask if someone can make it, or help you. I'm sure it would be possible to make :)

dj in norway

geposted Sat 19 Jun 04 @ 4:05 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
digital key control is essentially a pitch shifter. the direct opposite of Master Tempo. it keeps the same speed but alters the pitch

geposted Sat 19 Jun 04 @ 4:14 pm
thanks dj norway for trying
& thanks djzero thats exactly what it is....just remember for anyone who trys to make it instead of adjusting in percent try to make adjust in keys or half keys exp. A-flat to A-sharp
or A to b

geposted Sun 20 Jun 04 @ 5:06 pm
I would be more than happy to do a Karaoke skin...draw it anyway...the way I would plan to use it myself as a KJ.

I will be utilising to VDJ setups shortly if the karaoke thing takes off. One as a dedicated Karaoke hosting macine, I currently use Swift. The other will be dj/kj - I can do a skin for karaoke only use if someone can do the XML for it...I'm not too sure how to do it and all the pixel refferencing sounds quite hard.

They should make a tool so you can just draw a map over the skin and assign the function to it.

Ross M.

geposted Mon 21 Jun 04 @ 11:48 pm
that can i acctually be done very easly
i think vb would do it
i wish i had the time i'd love a small software for editting skins

can some one pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase do it ????//

dj smokey

geposted Tue 22 Jun 04 @ 2:38 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)