Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: AUDIO / VIDEO

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Two questions ...On some music videos, the audio seems to fluctuate and sounds a little distorted on vdj. When I play them in the windows media player, they play fine. Is there a setting I'm missing? Also, I noticed that the video is not always in sink with the audio. On a video, the singer will be singing but their lips will not be moving in sink. Again, works fine in the media player. Will VDJ only play certain video files? Thanks.

geposted Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 2:52 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't do video, so I wouldn't know - probably video is being perfected for version 4.0, which is in beta testing at the moment. But I do know that people usually don't drop their lips and videos into sinks, so even though it is spelled the same, I'd use a term sync instead. :)

geposted Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 4:09 pm
To optimize sound in VDJ, switch off "Limiter" and "Time stretch". Make sure the sound of your video files are sampled at 44kHz and not in 48kHz.
Ewout

geposted Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 7:56 pm
...How do you sample in 44.1??? I have all my videos, done by smartripper, in 48 and some do sound poor.
Thamks, Eddie

geposted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 12:08 am
Fala galera! Estou tendo uns probleminhas de audio no meu vdj... mais to de boa!!

geposted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 12:29 am
In which language do you speak? Thanks to write in English here.

geposted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 3:37 am
VDJ version 3.4 processes 48hz a little off. The result is a scratchy sounding video file. In 4.0, this problem is going to be fixed and 48hz will be processed. You can convert the audio portion of the video file to from 48hz to 44.1hz but I can't remember the name of the program that does it. My advice is to tough it out until 4.0 is released. Converting files sucks. Hope that helps.

geposted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 6:21 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)