Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: First Live VDJ Gigs.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi guys.

Just thought that I'd let you know about the first couple of live gigs I used VDJ at.
The first 2 I took it along still under demo just to see how practical it was to use live.
No problems and it was actually really fun to use - I just kept restarting it every 10-12 mins, approx every 3 songs.
This experience convinced me to buy VDJ.

Straight in at 3am on Saturday night from a 21st birthday, I was up to the computer and purchased the full VDJ V2.0.

OMG what can I say VDJ really is The Ultimate DJ Software!!

Gigged the full version of VDJ on Saturday night along with my CD Decks.
I only played 7 CD's the whole night.
Songs I've not had the chance to load on to the pc yet.

I carry 7 cases of discs to each gig I've only ripped 2 so far! VDJ highlighted a load of great songs I've not played for a while - so they were played on Sat and all wen't V well.

Everyone has been V impressed with the setup...it looks fantastic just now and runs like a dream...thats just with the TFT next to it on my deck stand.
Hopefully if I have time in between my rip-fest this week I will weld a bracket to have the TFT supported infront of the case.

When I get home from work tonight...I will post some pics at
www.aclassdisco.com/vdj
to let you see how I have been running it - will build a whole VDJ page when I get the time.

To the VDJ team thanks for building the best piece of software I have ever used.

Only noticed one tiny issue since upgrading to the full version.

Ross M

geposted Mon 21 Jun 04 @ 7:13 pm
Sounds good Ross :)

Look forward to those photos... :)

geposted Mon 21 Jun 04 @ 7:18 pm
Good Stuff :)

geposted Mon 21 Jun 04 @ 7:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)