Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Disco 70 / 80

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
We had great party yesterday. 5 DJs, 1600 people in our club. I have 45min set on turntables. Just 70/80 disco music ;) Some photos in my blog.

Next time i am having video mix with VDJ, i just have to buy new computer ;) But is is great to mix on turntables too :)

geposted Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 2:34 pm
I guess the party was great, 70's & 80's... beautiful music and with video would be simply fantastic, I collect these classic videos.

geposted Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 3:43 pm
looks great;) Gotta love the good old happy tunes from the 70s and 80s... makes people dance;)

geposted Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 4:11 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
dj-in-norway wrote :
makes people dance;)

That's why i like it! ;)

geposted Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 8:04 pm
Yeah, I remember the good old days. Going to 3 record stores a day, weekends up to 6. Happy, dancing music. No cursing or angry music. No aids, so you could have good casual sex. Sex, drugs, and disco. Oh well, that was then, but the music will never die.

geposted Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 8:11 am
Whenever I play anything at family parties, other than the latest hits, my nephew Christopher, labouring under the illusion that he is a one-man majority, says "We want MODERN music" (referring, of course to the Top 40 chart).

Funny thing is, you can't always buy records properly until they chart - best you can do is to download them. Funny, that - the charts are supposed to be based entiirely on actual sales of records, not projected sales, downloads or radio airplay.

Even worse are those idiots at decade theme nights who demand that modern music must be played

geposted Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 10:54 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)