Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: lock Faders in external Mixer mode

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,
this probably only concerns dj console users. It would be nice, if the crossfader (or any volume faders as all) would be deactivated, if vdj is switched into external mixer mode. The most annoying problem is with the dj console, where the crossfader is very lightly moved. A possibility to make either VDJ ignore the crossfader position on the console, or just switch off the VDJ internal mixing table would be nice.
To put it another way: If in external mixer mode, VDJ should be nothing more (or less) then two players/decks. Ok, there´s still the sampler and effects, but I think you get the idea.

geposted Mon 28 Jun 04 @ 9:56 pm
that would be VERY nice!!!!

I would love this feature... good idea

geposted Mon 28 Jun 04 @ 10:34 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i requested a way to lock the crossfader in the center position a while ago. nothing happend yet

geposted Tue 29 Jun 04 @ 4:41 am
Just made a skin without this features and this will be done !

geposted Tue 29 Jun 04 @ 9:23 am
unfortunatly if you leave a feature off the skin it does not accually disable it. i have tried this before to no avail.
a lock option is really needed for some users (especially for the crossfader when using an external mixer)

geposted Tue 29 Jun 04 @ 1:48 pm
it's needed a lot for console users, who also use external mixer.... so that accidently moving crossfader on console will not have any impact (use crossfader on external mixer)

it's very easy to accidently move the crossfader when using jogwheels on console

geposted Tue 29 Jun 04 @ 1:52 pm
i really want it so when i use the auto mix function with an external mixer it doesn't move from side to side, i find myself sometimes wondering why there is no sound coming out of a deck after i've been using automix.

perhaps even an option for when you disable automix the crossfader is automatically resetted to the center position

geposted Tue 29 Jun 04 @ 2:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)