Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VDJ 4.0 VNZ Default Skin 1280 X 800

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 2:09 pm
Thank's brother

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 11:14 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Awesome work, this is almost what I've been waiting for since I just ordered a laptop with widescreen. One question though...Are you going to have one without video and digital display for gain?

geposted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 5:22 am
Im thinking of taking out the video part and adding other features like digital displays. I just need more time since I only was able to do this one on Wednesday when we had Tropical storm Ernesto go by and I had some time to kill. I keep you posted.

P.S: I added few more features to the skin like shift loop buttons, unload and actually made the video panel bigger to cover space. I uploaded this morning but the Dev team has not updated it yet.

Vnz

geposted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 5:42 am
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I downloaded this skin but it won't install.

geposted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 10:19 pm
Thats weird. i just tried it now and it worked. What message do you get when you press run?

The only thing I know is that the team has not updated my last upload since Yesterday and in fact its not posted in the skin list page any more. Maybe thats the reason. But again I was able to install it with the link above. I will upload it again soon to see what happens.

Vnz.

geposted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 11:34 pm
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Its good now, I don't know what I did wrong.
Thanks.

geposted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 11:49 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks a lot. Great job.

Some requests for the future:
-----------------------------------
- Skip beats functions
- Cue pannel (*)
- Gain => +/- buttons
- Equ pannel (*)

(*) like in th 3.4 default

Thanks again.

geposted Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 11:06 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)