Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: search for effects

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

co0ldjPRO InfinityMember since 2003
it would be too great if there is a search engin for the effects cus there r more than 100 of them(vdj and atomix and others...)
it looks like
search:_________________
backspin
flanger
vocals
revers
sideloop
echo
metal
pan
etc......

geposted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 10:07 am
DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Excellent idea!!

As the list of plugins seems to grow by the day it would be so much easier if we could search for plugins by name. Maybe also organize the plugins alphabetically in the default window so at least that would make it easier to find what your looking for. Sometimes I would want to apply a particular plugin at the right moment in the song but I feel its a race against the clock and the song passes by the time I allocate it.

geposted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 2:38 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i think it should just display folder names under the effects directory. ie. "c:\virtualdj\effects\flangers" would have a folder called "flangers" in the browse window and so on this would make it easy to seperate out the different effects and would be better than a search function in my opinion

geposted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 2:45 pm
maybe but we all want to use the vdj in the most easy way so we can creat easy mixes

geposted Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 10:03 pm
I like Cooldj's idea :)

geposted Sun 11 Jul 04 @ 12:02 am
well i like the vdj so i just thing of anything wich can help in developing it so it can be easier and more powerfull :>

geposted Sun 11 Jul 04 @ 7:29 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)