Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Question to the experts on Multi Instance

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

This is for a 3 skin multiinstance project that I'm working on:

How can I get the 3rd instance to open up at the coordinate specified in the xml for the screen?

I can get the first 2 to open in the correct location like for example one on top of the other. But when the third instance opens its goes on top of the first one, regarding the x/y pos I got in the XML.

Here is the first line on each skin in the xml file:

Skin 1. <Skin multiinstance="3" name="VNZ Sample machinea" version="v1.4" width="1280" height="266" x="0" y="266" posx="0" posy="266">

Skin 2. <Skin instance="3" name="Sample machinea down" version="v1.3" width="1280" height="266" posx="0" posy="0">

Skin 3. <Skin instance="3" name="Sample machinea down" version="v1.3" width="1280" height="266" posx="0" posy="532">

Again the first 2 opens in the correct x/y location, but the third one overlaps the first one and I have to move it manually.

Has the comand in the xml changed on V.4?. Is it not possible?

Please reply.....Thanks.

geposted Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 6:29 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think it's not possible..
you can make one skin that you open three times or more.
but one skin has a browser and the others are hidden behind a pannel.
i had 6 vdj's running all displayed.. works cool

geposted Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 10:02 pm
Actually I did it both ways and I get the same issue. I created 2 different skins and I also created one skin and opened it three time in different locations with one start od VDJ. Again I can get the first 2 to open in the correct x/y pos but the last one wont do it. I just want to know if my comands in the xml are correct or I need to type something else.

Thanks again.

geposted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 5:37 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)