Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Do most skins posted have different "modes"?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello -

I currently use another DJ software progra and am considering switching to Virtual DJ.

I have been demo-ing Numark's Cue. Love the program, but my eyes cannot deal w/ dark background screens - I need LOTS of light.

I also notice that in Cue, I can choose whether the skin display shows the mixer or not, as well as other features. I am old school and just want the 2 decks to show.

My question is this: There are a few skins posted here that are light in color. If I download them and use them, can I select what components they will show/hide?

Thanks!

Adrian

geposted Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 6:15 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Not all the skins have such a feature. It's called a "pannel" (don't know why 2 "n") and the designer can include it to switch between various displays on certain skin sections.

But to answer your question, most popular skins have various modes included either as a panel or different version of the skin (either with different resolution or with different displays such as video, internal mixer).

e

geposted Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 10:52 am
Thanks for the quick reply : )

Adrian

geposted Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 5:36 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)