Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TCV Scratching Demo Videos

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

micha3lHome userMember since 2006
Does anyone have any videos of them Scratching with TCVs?

Anyone have any good mixtape of R&B/Hip-Hop or Urban type of music that they made with VDJ4.X?

geposted Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 2:13 am
just wondering,,,,,,,, wy not 1.x 2.x 3.x and 4.x please submit a video cuz i wanted a video also!!!!!

geposted Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 2:31 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
there is apost not too long ago where norway or cyder posted all the vids they could find in one place. good examples of what you can do

geposted Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 2:22 am
YEA i thought it was a sticky!!!guess now u gotta search for it

geposted Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 3:17 am
micha3lHome userMember since 2006
I saw all of those.

But I need to see a video with somebody who does extensive scratching with VDJ with Hip-Hop / Old School music.

Does anyone have any?

YouTubers???

geposted Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 4:58 am
yeah maybe someone can make one and post it on youtube.
anyone wanna make a tcv demo video using rap and hip songs?
anyone? anyone anyone wanna make one?

geposted Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 3:49 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
ok guys. you win. i will do one on the weekend for you. ill record my set from the club. I play rnb, hip hop and trance.

geposted Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 8:16 pm
djkice, did u record it? post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geposted Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 2:50 am
and, because of the liments on youtube your only allowd 10 minutes so post 10 minutes of it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dj kiccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geposted Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 2:52 am
micha3l wrote :
Does anyone have any videos of them Scratching with TCVs?

Anyone have any good mixtape of R&B/Hip-Hop or Urban type of music that they made with VDJ4.X?

you can listen to my stream from my web site Thurs or Saturday when I stream from the club and record it

www.digitalmixdj.com or www.myspace.com/djchrisdamon starting at 9pm central thurs and 10pm of sat.

geposted Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 9:02 am
hey djchicago i cant listen, well i can but its not from the club i dont think how do i listen from the club u said u stream from?????

geposted Sun 10 Dec 06 @ 5:19 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)