Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hi all and a few quick questions

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi all Just logging on to say hi to every one. So Hi. I recently purchased VDJ after Djing for a few years with a vaiety of different methods from turntables to Tractor and I've even had a bash at ableton but I found that for pure DJ work and ability VDJ is the best for what I want to do. Anyways enogh of the suck job the reason I'm writting is two fold.
Firstly when I purchased VDJ I did so with a work email address unfortuantely im not going to be working there for much longer so I was wondering is there a way to change my email adress for my serial.
Secondly now that I've done a few gigs using just VDJ and the BCD2000 and a laptop i've decided I want to include my turntables back into my live set does anybody know how long it would take once I order for the TCV to arrive in Australia.
Any help would br fantastic thanks guys.

geposted Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 9:59 pm
ei12427Home userMember since 2005
hei too I like mutch this soft :)

geposted Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 10:06 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 11:11 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
im not sure about the postage sorry

geposted Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 11:12 pm
DukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks skyfxl I'll get onto that contact right away. No worries about the potage mate I'm sure someone i'll drop by who knows.

geposted Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 3:16 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)