Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: does Virtual Vinyl come with a sound card ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hey .. my question is does virtual vinyl come with a sound card ? i've read some reviews but none mention anything about a sound card ..
the bundle is 500$ ..so thats why i assumed it comes with one and in the pics they show the bundle with some card with numark vinyl written on it.

Should i be waiting for the bundle or should i just buy virtual dj and a seperate sound card?
i want to use it wih stanton t.60-80 and Tcv's ..

please help for this is the only reason im no registered user yet! :)

geposted Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 7:58 am
Yes virtual vynil will come with the numark soundcard. But i'm not sure when it will definetely be out. If you're in a hurry, you can buy the pro version here on the website in minutes then google out a soundcard like the U46DJ, which i think costs like $199. Kinda cheaper this way. It works good with TCV's.

geposted Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 8:24 am
yes that is one of my options ...but the truth im not rich ..but i got the money so i wanna spend it on my best option ..so if that means waiting for the virtual vinyl bundle with the sound card than i shall do so... but i need to know if the sound card that comes with the bundle is the best solution for tcvs and works the best for the software? (i mean if its better than U46DJ,) im lookin to go pro and becoming a mobile dj and im not looking for the cheapest soulution .. quality is on the top of my list ..so if the card that comes with the bundle is better .. i can wait. But if u can tell me that this U46DJ is better and it can give me all i need - i mean all the inputs and outputs for a mobile pro dj and won't dissapoint me.. and that the bundled one isn't better! , than i shall buy virtual dj Pro off the net and do like u said .

very sensitive problem but i just need the facts so i can choose my best soultion ..with no regrets.

i appreciate your help.

geposted Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 8:57 am
There's no way I could tell which ones better. Sorry. Just keep checking this post & someone will reply. I don't think there's any way to tell which ones better since it's not out. Maybe someone from the team or a beta testa will answer you later. 1

geposted Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 10:05 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
an estimated price is about 500$

i have seen

geposted Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 10:29 am
thanks , Ok so the price is about 500$ ..when is it gonna be out ?
when can i buy it ?

geposted Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 12:32 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
im not sure on that one sorry its still underdevelopment and testing

geposted Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 4:56 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)