Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: SOUND

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ALI11CUE userMember since 2006
after i play around 40 songs i start too here a crackling sound in my music i here it in my headphones and a lil on the speakers playing too the public . i dont use no turntables or cds. i just use my laptop i use a single audio output too monitor my songs and my on board sound card plays too the public. my laptop has 2g ram, and amd turion *2 processor. let me know what is the best settings for my set up.i run a rca wire from my laptop to my mixer and my mixer runs the signal too the amps and then the speakers.

geposted Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 3:30 pm

geposted Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 3:54 pm
i fixed all the settings but i still had the same problem after around 40-50 songs i start to here that distorted sound and crackling noise and then it froze up on me the music was still playing but i could not do anything so i had too reboot my cpu then i messed with the latency settinigs and i put it on the last setting and the noise went away for a little bit but then it started too come back not as bad but little by little it started too get worse. do you think an external sound card will solve this problem? let me know of a good usb external sound card that is not that expensive. remember i don't use turntables or cds soo i don't need a card that is outrageous.

geposted Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 2:47 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try a u46dj

but first what proformance settings do you have and what pc spec

geposted Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 2:52 pm
HP pavillion 9010 series 2g ram AMD turion dual core 1.8g hertz 120g hard drive.

geposted Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 4:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)