Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: serato heads - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

in serato, what is the dubble click flair, i mean what does it allow u to do?????

geposted Thu 07 Dec 06 @ 12:46 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
maybe you should try the serato or scratchlive forums for that answer.

geposted Thu 07 Dec 06 @ 1:55 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes virtual dj for virtual dj support

geposted Thu 07 Dec 06 @ 11:58 am
aslo show some brand loyality lol;)

i dint post 300 tips for u lol for u to change to that evil program

geposted Thu 07 Dec 06 @ 4:26 pm
@wessmith, tell these guys to leave you alone. There's nothing wrong with a simple question, & if I new the answer i'd post. Maybe it's a neat feature that we could get ideas from. So i'll head there if you haven't already & find out.

geposted Thu 07 Dec 06 @ 5:22 pm
wessmith wrote :
in serato, what is the dubble click flair, i mean what does it allow u to do?????

what in the wide world of djing, does a double click flare have to do with serato, or vdj?

it's a type of scratch. it really has nothing to do with serato. try a q-bert video if you need to know what a double click flare is.

geposted Thu 07 Dec 06 @ 8:24 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
lol I wasnt even thinking scratching when he asked. Sorry dude.

Basically you start with an open fader (crossfader sound on) as your moving the platter forwards. Once the you hear the sound you close fader, then open again whilst still moving the platter forward and repeat crossfader movement one more time (double). Do the same again while moving the platter backwards. (of course after watching a video, this will make more sense)

Its best to practice single click flairs first before trying doubles. Start off slow till you build up enough speed :)

geposted Thu 07 Dec 06 @ 10:01 pm
thanks for comming to my defence dude, can u post a video of the dubble click flair?????

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 12:19 am
micha3lHome userMember since 2006
wessmith wrote :
thanks for comming to my defence dude, can u post a video of the dubble click flair?????

using VDJ that is...

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 12:22 am
and, mantahoe i thaught u were a member for longer than that, read your blog, thats how i know

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 12:24 am
u know, i was a user of vdj sence version 1.09, just not a registor user, bet u didnt know dat did u?????

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 12:26 am
wessmith wrote :
u know, i was a user of vdj sence version 1.09, just not a registor user, bet u didnt know dat did u?????

Of course most of us were crackheads, the date there is just when I finally bought VDJ.

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 2:00 am
micha3l wrote :
wessmith wrote :

using VDJ that is...

If I didn't know what it meant, I definetely don't know how to do it. :-)

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 2:02 am
mantahoe your a crack head?????

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 2:13 am
wessmith wrote :
mantahoe your a crack head?????

I used to use the VDJ crack before i bought mine. That's what I mean. I'm drug free.

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 2:51 am
we all were all crack heads, meaning vdj crack, nuthing else, accept me, i wasnt a crack user, vdj crack user, lol!!!!!

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 2:58 am
Sometimes it is not a great idea to be so general. I for one, have never used any cracked software. You can't speak for all of us.

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 9:43 am
yes the copy of windows im currently using is 100% licenced honest;)

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 1:15 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Sometimes it is not a great idea to be so general. I for one, have never used any cracked software. You can't speak for all of us.

Yeah, I'm with you on this one. No cracks, no pirated mp3s etc etc. Best to be professional and not risk viruses, trojans, corrupt files, crashes and all the rest of it. Not blaming people who do, because it's very tempting, but it's not the best way IMHO.

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 3:15 pm
very true :)

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 6:37 pm
87%