Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Att: Cstoll...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 6:51 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Currently (but its been corrected for the next version) If you assign any effects changes via midi vdj can freeze on some systems.

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 7:11 pm
then, here comes the big question... now that the xsession is being shipped to me, do I return it or wait until V4.2? I'd rather not go for option 3 which is try it and see what happens...

estimate on V4.2?

;-)

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 7:29 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
There are no problems with the X-session. -- wait I have more

It is in the VDJ program and only with video effects. I don't use the X-session for changing video effects. Even when corrected I most likely won't. Also, the X-Session you are getting is not the X-Session Pro correct? It is the single fader with 16 knobs. The X-Session Pro is a different controller and could be inherent to that controller - I don't think it is, but could be..

Dude, relax - you get way to spun up on this stuff. You keep trying to find the perfect solution and you won't find it. All the programs have flaws and improvements that can be made. But, for what you are trying to do -- the X-session is a good, clean, and simple solution.

Option 3 is never a bad option - at least you learn and know first hand. Also, never try anything 'LIVE' for the first time. Which is what I hear alot of guys on this forum always say in some of their posts. Like "well at my gig I was bored and so I thought I would do X, which I don't normally do - and VDJ crashed -- Why? and What a piece of junk!!! "

Totally and complete stupid on that persons part -- alway test in controlled environment.

Sorry for the off topic.....

cstoll

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 7:41 pm
Thanks for the response.

geposted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 11:04 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)