Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: YouTube Slideshow

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I took a bunch of pics at the club the past weekend and did another quicky mix and combined them to make a nice (even if i do say so my own self) little quasi-advertizment for the club.

Shows the club , chicks flashing thongs, tattoo'ed hotties and other bar sports.

The music will be changed to relect the varied content at the club. but some of the pics will be recycled in future slideshows

Comments here and on YouTube would be appreciated

DJ Marcel
Purple Onion Nightclub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuIehRKQ204

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 7:27 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
cool:)

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 6:59 pm
Thank you sir...

anyone else car to comment? I figured the chick flashing her thong would get a few comments.

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 11:54 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
they all fainted seing that;)

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 12:01 am
skillaPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hey I just looked at it ... nice

Just a thought ... if you want to use it for advertisements, I think you should have the slide shows run for a shorter period.
Maybe if you can, put a video of people in the club too and record the actual mix, you'll prob have to blur out some images etc but it's good for advert.

I loved the girl with the big .. ahem ... anyway you commented that you love those too.

You can have the entire 9 mins show with just her ..
:D

Great work

geposted Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 5:03 am
Yes indeed she has HUUUUUUGGGEEE tracts of land.

I rather enjoy the view some nights.

of course there was this one night when that fat chick got on the speaker platform in a MINI skirt and bent over.......

imagine 40 people collectively going -- IIIEWWWWWW

Ah the moments the moments......

DJ Marcel

Glad you enjoyed the Slide Show
You're right though I might make them shorter from now on

geposted Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 5:59 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)