Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help please?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hbkliveHome userMember since 2006
hey guys, first time posting here. i've been playing around with the demo for quite sometime now. My problem is with the Cue Fuction

with the old versions, when i hit alt 1, alt 2 etc to jump to the cue point it would work fine. But now with VDJ4 it works as well BUT there is this annoying windows sounds which happens exactly when i press alt 1. to be exact the sound if you look in the control panel is Windows XP Ding.

Can anyone help me get rid of this sound so i can jump to cue points without hearing that stupid sound?

Thanks a million

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 7:54 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sounds like a ram problem

what are your pc spec

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 8:04 pm
How about going into windows sound and audio, and turning off all sounds.

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 8:33 pm
i worry its a sign of more problems

and turning the sounds of could be a short term solution if the cpu is overtasked for example

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 8:35 pm
@skyfxl

Your computer skills are so far ahead of mine, but lets try the obvious first. He may have already done this, but at least we will know.

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 8:40 pm
most wise :)

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 8:52 pm
r311Home userMember since 2006
well i used to get sick of my mail making annoying sounds after every email. all i did was find where the file is on my computer for that sound, and replace it with a mute one, and renamed it the exact same. the computer doesnt know, it thinks it's playing the same sound, but it's just playing one i replaced with a silent sound... just go there and overwrite the other one.

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 9:44 pm
would you post your pc specs for us

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 10:00 pm
Why go through all the hoops. Do me a favor and try this. Control panel>sound,speech,and audio devices>sounds and audio>select the sound tab. Go to the pull down, and select No Sounds. It may ask you to name this scheme. Put in your name, or what ever you want. Hit apply, and OK. Now, do you still hear this sound? If you have done this let me know, so we can move on.

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 10:34 pm
and post ur specs lol so i can try to help you work out the source of the problem as the beep is a warning of somthing being ill on ur pc

geposted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 10:38 pm
i dont know if its the problem with my pc specs cause if i use a song already with the cue points then that sounds appears. But if i create a new cue point there is no sound. so sometimes theres sound and sometimes there isnt lol

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 6:21 am
oh sorry about the double post. i forgot that this only happens when i'm in the new skins as in the VDJ4 skins. If i use the older VDJ 3 or any other skin, the sound doesnt happen.

Big thanks guys for trying to help =)

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 6:24 am
thats alright

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 10:30 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)