Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: For DJs living in the Los Angeles area

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Prosound is having a sell on various DJ items that have been marked down 70% or more. Everything from software to CD players is on sell. If you are new to DJing and want to save on equipment, this sell is definitely for you. The Stanton C-303 CD player is on sell for $99. Lights are marked down to $30. You will not find this sell advertised on the Prosound website—pssl.com. A sales rep. told me that the sale would last only one week. Consequently, Friday is the last day. There is a limited supply so if you are interest, I recommend that you go as soon as possible. There were a lot of people there today. One guy bought a CD duplicator (it duplicates 50 CDs at a time) for about $300.

OO

Btw. Moderator, please remove this thread after Friday.

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 1:40 am

Since you are here way to little Double O, I'll make it sticky AFTER friday, and leave it for two weeks...

as punishment!;) hehe

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 1:42 am
Thanks my big VDJ brother for the punishment. ;) When I come out with my DJ clothing, I'll send you some free samples. I'll e-mail you at the appropriate time and get your mailing info.

OO

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 1:47 am
hehe ;) Good to see you are still around, live and kickin ;)

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 1:49 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
sweet man, thanks. i think i'll check it out tomorrow

Kedar

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 2:59 am
cxr133Home userMember since 2006
where is the prosound store at??

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 5:23 am
cxr133 wrote :
where is the prosound store at??

ProSound and Stage Lighting
11070 Valley View Street
Cypress, CA. 90630

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 6:03 am
Thanks for posting the address ConQuest. Prosound is approximately 30 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles without traffic—3 hours with traffic. ;) A sales rep. told me that this is a year end sale for local customers only.

OO

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 7:04 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)