Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Corrupted Display When Editing Virtual Folders

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi guys. I think I mentioned this on another thread but is there any way to avoid or recover from the corrupted and non-functioning display problem when working with virtual folders. The only way I've found to recover from it is to exit the program and restart it.

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 3:34 am

The VirtualFolders was added in 4.0, and its a little buggy... true.
But think dev team might have some upgrades for the whole folder/browser thing on the to-do list for next release ;)

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 4:04 am
any way to avoid it happening. i don't want it to happen when i'm doing a show. killing the program and restarting it in the middle of a performance is not really a good option. would changing the skin help?

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 5:31 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
worth a try mate

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 10:41 am

Not entirely sure whats the issue Arron, but I'll try to look into it...

All I know is that Dev Team have stated they are working on the VirtualFolder, but I think that was in regards to removing dead links.. or something..

Can you elaborate what the problem is for you ?

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 11:33 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :

Not entirely sure whats the issue Arron, but I'll try to look into it...

All I know is that Dev Team have stated they are working on the VirtualFolder, but I think that was in regards to removing dead links.. or something..

Can you elaborate what the problem is for you ?

I setup a dozen or so virtual folders and i'll just sit there for as much time as I have at the time and drag songs into virtual folders, select another song, drag it into a folder, select 5 songs and drag them to a folder or whatever. Eventually the display will just go whacky and stop updating. I can't select anything in the file browser or the folders area and it looks like display area in the file browser and virtual folders is not responding. The only way to recover is to restart,

geposted Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 3:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)