Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Changing YOUR SREEN ID !!!! : - (

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi all,
when I purchased VDJ (DOWNLOAD) I didnt have an NET connection SO I used my dads, there for I was forced to use my dads E-mail address to "register" (which ATOMIX uses for your screen ID)

"WHICH IS NOT MY NAME"

AND ATOMIX WONT LET ME CHANGE IT TO (djchrisb)

Has anyone else had this happen ????? so we can hassle them to let us change ID's

DjChrisB

P.S I do have my own net connection now & my own E-mail address.

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 5:05 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
1st, one topic is enough to get an answer.

2nd, I don't think it's possible to get that change, besides is a name displayed on a flash screen for a few seconds of any importance?

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 5:42 pm
hello again,
FLASH SCREEN ???? ITs THE NAME EVERYONE SEE'S WHEN I POST A MSG, so yes it is important !!!! you must have the name "you" want ..................so "you" dont have A problem. :-)
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
< SEE IT

ChrisB

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 5:54 pm
djvintaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I actually have the same dilemma. I got this guy at the computer store to buy the virtual dj license, so we could get it on the same bill. Now he owns the program :) And I am reminded of him everytime I start the program. But djvinta is my name though...

Really not a problem... but it would be great to get it fixed.

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 6:06 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if this is a massive issue for you contact support

but is it reali that bad?

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 6:28 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
brickrjc wrote :
hello again,
FLASH SCREEN ???? ITs THE NAME EVERYONE SEE'S WHEN I POST A MSG, so yes it is important !!!! you must have the name "you" want ..................so "you" dont have A problem. :-)

ChrisB

Sorry, was reading fast and the way you wrote it I thought you were inquiring about the e-mail address. It's called a username / nickname ;) And the problem on this board is that the username you choose on registration equals the username you have displayed on the forums, and that cannot be changed. And I agree that atomix should have written this warning before you register under a certain name.

Regards.

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 6:34 pm
We can easily change the email its registered to, and that will also change the email on the splash screen.

Just write here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

The forum login name is more difficult to change, but you dont what that changed right ?

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 7:01 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
We can easily change the email its registered to, and that will also change the email on the splash screen.

Just write here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

The forum login name is more difficult to change, but you dont what that changed right ?

cool but I did ask to get it changed THEY SAID I CANT ???? I will try again .........

Cheers
ChrisB

geposted Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 1:14 am

I can only say that Support Team will fix the email account, if you have a new one.

As for the forum login, that can't be done, without some serious work and time... so thats all up to the webmaster. Being busy its not very often that he will use lots of time for the forum login, but you can always ask

geposted Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 1:17 am
erxon wrote :
brickrjc wrote :
hello again,

ChrisB

Sorry, was reading fast and the way you wrote it I thought you were inquiring about the e-mail address. It's called a username / nickname ;) And the problem on this board is that the username you choose on registration equals the username you have displayed on the forums, and that cannot be changed. And I agree that atomix should have written this warning before you register under a certain name.

Regards.

When I go to my PROFILE settings this is what it says next to "brickrjc" (Identity : brickrjc) So thats what I call it, an "Identity" not a username/nickname

Sorry for be technical ! :-)

ChrisB

geposted Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 1:21 am
to make it easy:

brickrjc to djchrisb

(my registered e-mail is my "dads" but thats not a problem) NO ONE SEEs THAT BUT ME !

sending msg now, thanks for the support people !

geposted Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 1:52 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)