Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: does anyone use vegas video to edit .vob files?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
HI,

if you use vegas video to edit and then render .vob files back to be played flawlessly in VDJ, can you help?

When I am done editing the project, what format do I render the video as?

I tried MPEG2, but it came up as an error in VDJ and in windows media player there was video and no audio.

thanks.

B

geposted Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 12:49 am
I use a program called splitmovie 1.4 it was like $20.00. it's made for direct editing of vob and every other format... the great thing is, you can render back to any format you want.

I have never been able to get vegas to do .vob files...

This app I use is quick and dirty...

e-mail me for more info if you're in a bind..

geposted Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 10:30 am
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey Steve,

Here's the thing- I just downloaded the trial of vegas video 7 and it now does take .vob's. Erything was great except later on in the night when I loaded a few it only would see 1/4 of the audio file. Not sure why but this could be bad since I don;t have the original video discs. The video and all the audio plays fine in VDJ.

ANyway, Vegas is also $500. Does your program edit easily and sound/look the same as before? Are there any issues with audio/video sycn up? Also does it allow me to lay another audio track underneath like Vegas?

tx

geposted Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 2:49 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)