Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Video Download(Legal and HQ)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I was just wanting to know if anyone has heard of any legal places to download videos from either now or in the future. I already have a subscription for Videos on DVD. The problem is I need some older videos here and there. Lots of times I get "filler" videos and videos 2 months, too late. Example, I still dont have Sexy Back. Ive tried capturing Itunes videos, but its a pain with the setup I have. Any ideas, info on the horizon?

geposted Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 4:55 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Who do you subscribe with?
Promo Only is fairly upto date and hitting really close on alot tracks once they break - I know you would have SexyBack long ago.
Rockamerica is a great start for some of the old stuff - and some new.
There are others that escape my mind, but you can't go wrong with $$$ and Promo Only.

geposted Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 5:20 am
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
To clarify I have screenplay, I have the urban subscription. I'm a club DJ and play Urban Top40, 70's 80's, 90's and if I can get away with it maybe some Pakito and Bob Sinclair. To get the 1 or 2 videos I need I would have to subscribe to the TOP40 set. I have no use for Kelly Clarkson, not that I dont like her or anything. I don't want to pay a full DVD to get 2 extra videos a month. Then lets say there 1 dance track I like, another DVD. Anyway, with any subscription, you get what ever they decide to send out. I will admit there are some songs I like, that I would of never heard with the some of the extras I get. Promoonly is pretty good. I've been keeping an eye on vmexchange. When my subscrition runs out, Im going to go with them. It looks like thier videos are up to date and maybe 1 month ahead then what they play on the radio here. I have lots of 80's, classic rock and old school rap. There's some old hiphop and dance music I need. Some from 3 years ago, some from the 90's and just some I want to have. I'm just wondering if someone will have a catalog to download from in the near future. Im betting if anything Promo Only will be the ones to offer downloads. I saw the www.promoonlympe.com site. It says you can download videos. The site says it is just for Radio Stations. I dont know what quality/format the videos are and why a radio station would need to download videos, but it is there.. Of course with download, here comes DRM.
Songs that I need: N-Trance - Stayin Alive, Jay-Z - Just Wanna Love You, Q-Tip - Vivrant Thing, Terror Fabulous - Action, theres some others, but I cant think of them right now.

geposted Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 6:28 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)