Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Some skins that don't work

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello,

Here's a list of skins (with their error messages) that don't work in vdj 4.x:

_J_OR_J default advanced (800x600); Invalid skin file (error line 175 in the XML)

Default 1280x768 modi 3.3; Invalid skin file (error line 92 in the XML)

Default 1280x800; Invalid skin file (error line 92 in the XML)

DJ-X350; Invalid skin file (error line 0 in the XML)

All these skins work in version 3.X, but give errors in 4.X

Next skin doesn't work and gives no error message, but just closes vdj, not even a chance to click 'recover':

DAC 3 pro video V 4.1 (off course only tested in vdj 4.2, not 3.4)

If these skins would be repaired/updated, than all skins will function in the latest version of VDJ, although some of them should be installed in 3.4 and then manually copied.

I know it's a tough question, but the multitude of skins is the flagship of VDJ against its competitors (traktor, pcdj,...). And it would made me happy :))

geposted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 7:50 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
use skins on the download page marked for 4+ to be safe

howevey you will find many skins will work on 4

geposted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 8:35 pm
I know, Skyfxl, I downloaded around 60 skins for vdj 3.4 (or even older), and there are just 4 skins that don't work with vdj 4.2. There are a lot of beautiful older skins, that I don't want to leave alone;). My favourite skin is the 'tascam cd 302', and it was made for VDJ 2!!

geposted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 8:45 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hard i know but they dont all support things like video

geposted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 8:48 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
manducator wrote :
I know, Skyfxl, I downloaded around 60 skins for vdj 3.4 (or even older), and there are just 4 skins that don't work with vdj 4.2. There are a lot of beautiful older skins, that I don't want to leave alone;). My favourite skin is the 'tascam cd 302', and it was made for VDJ 2!!

But it is up to the skin owners to update these skins and not the VDJ staff. I know I have a couple of skins I built for 2.6 and 3.x ; but there are much better skins than what I built - so why bother updating them. Also, for some of these skins, good luck getting ahold of the creators.

cstoll

geposted Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 1:46 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)