Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Lots of mp3+g tracks for VDJ - Karaoke mania!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

SPARKYPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Not sure if I am allowed to do this but I have noticed that a few people are asking about MP3+G tracks and how to get them.

It can be a real pain but I have found an easy way for you....go here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4030847941&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Full song list for use on VDJ 2 (Karaoke nights are so cool at home with friends and VDJ) plus printed song lists.

Take advantage of VDJ - If this message is not allowed - sorry and feel free to delete it - just trying a bit of free enterprise and helping you guys out!

geposted Sat 14 Aug 04 @ 11:10 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Sparky, I get an error message with that link.

geposted Tue 17 Aug 04 @ 1:51 pm
yeah it didnt work for me either :(

geposted Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 6:10 pm
SPARKYPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yup

Ebay took it off:(

PM me at PAGE_IT@HOTMAIL.COM for more details. It just annoys me that no one offers MP3+G these days...and it takes a lot of work to convert this stuff accurately with everything named correctly etc...

geposted Tue 24 Aug 04 @ 8:04 pm
I've just ripped around 5000 tracks from CD+G discs to my comp it's taken me about 6 months to do it and name them all correctly.

My wish would be for better handleing of them in VDJ...because it causes problems in the playlists/search from a DJ's point of view.

geposted Wed 25 Aug 04 @ 1:41 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I renamed my karaoke fisl like this:
Artist - Title (Karaoke) {year}.mp3

It's simple to distinguish the songs and the karaoke tracks in the browser.

The problem (that you probably had too) is : It's easy to rename the .mp3 files with a tag renamer but we have to rename the .cdg manually.

Clax

geposted Wed 25 Aug 04 @ 4:27 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)