Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: additional favorite folders

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
can the team please add support for more favorite folders at the moment it is between 6 & 10, and i keep wanting to have more but it is not possable. by the looks of it it is only as hard as writing a few lines into regedit and maby a few more in the program.

it would be great to have unlimited folder shortcuts and maby they could create this list in another xml document. that would also make this list independent of the system regestery, which would be great for me when using it accross multiple platforms. (i hate having to re-set all my favorites folders)

if the last bit is not possable can you please add support for around 20~30 folders

geposted Mon 16 Aug 04 @ 7:35 am
If you place al of your songs in seperate folder (I have them by genre) within your hard drive then favorite your hard drive where you music is situated then you would have a favorite for every one. I have two favorites, one for music and on for karaoke. I also did not add the karaoke to my recordcase, open open a second VDJ and recurse it. It works very very well this way at karaoke shows. It is quick also.

geposted Sun 29 Aug 04 @ 3:09 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
thats how i'm running at the moment, but would still like to see this feature added it is really quite easy to do, and would not slow down the program at all

geposted Mon 30 Aug 04 @ 8:51 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)