Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: RE: REGGAE VIDEOS NOW AVAILABLE

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

From Jamaica and still could not get my own country's videos then i found this while playing at the Margaritaville gig

Reggae & Caribbean Videos are now being made available via Reggaerocket

visit
http://reggaerocket.com for more information

geposted Tue 30 Jan 07 @ 1:02 pm
yes mr wizzi yuh large pon yah man any wya dis look good link me lata. you know mi numba right

geposted Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 1:17 am
whats the requirements to get signed up?

geposted Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 8:10 am
you need to use the contact found on the website and send for information

I am still waiting to get my username and passwords etc.

geposted Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 12:11 pm
THIS IS THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED

Reggae Rocket videos are now available online. If you haven't received your password, please contact us ASAP. We have a few hot new videos from our next release available for immediate download in mastering quality DVD format. You’ll see videos such as Shaggy's controversial "Church Heathen" and all the other recent Big Yard videos.

Next week, we will also be uploading the brand new "Lonely Girl" video from Jah Selah.

The online portal allows extensive tracking of videos, as well as faster access for you! It will now take only a few days (in some cases a few hours) to get hot new videos to our over 40 professional outlets in Jamaica and around the world.

Gradually Reggae Rocket will also begin our online archives, where videos more than 18 months old will be made available to subscribers.

As usual, we will continue to print and distribute Reggae Rocket Booklets and packaged releases at suitable intervals.

Reggae Rocket team wishes all our clients Happy Holidays and all the best for the New Year. We look forward to even more progress for 2007. Happy Downloading. If you have any problems at all using the material supplied, just give me a call.

Thanks,
Tarik Kiddoe
Zawdie Media / Reggae Rocket
cel: 1-876-382-3991
cel: 1-876-335-4660
o: 1-876-968-2468

geposted Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 12:16 pm
the website is not coming up anymore on my end, is it on yours?

geposted Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 7:03 pm
The owner of Reggae Rocket is from Jamaica W.I.

my first initial contact with him was by phone

I will call him to find out all the details and then i will send you a post

At the moment i know for sure that they do distribute DVDS in mpeg2 formats etc in other countries much like promo only.

will find out as much as i can

geposted Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 5:03 pm
Hey funkturnal

I yesterday i received a DVD from Reggae Rocket containing excellent quality Videos. (Qulaity superb)

DVD only contained 20 tracks even though vob format the extensions just had to be renamed to mpg for them to be mpg

I have yet to understand the membership thing.. .since i had spoken to him by phone

I received the DVD but all i paid for was the delivery... not sure what the charges are as yet

As soon as i get the chance i will let you know.....

geposted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 9:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)