Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: M4a conversion

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Can vdj accept M4a or AAC codes in the next version
Merci!

geposted Mon 30 Aug 04 @ 9:45 pm
think the team might be looking into that ;) so hopefully we can see support for aac in future versions :)

for all itunes lovers out there.. :)

geposted Mon 30 Aug 04 @ 10:24 pm
rusty_sHome userMember since 2004
It seems to me that, with VDJ's plugin functionality, it wouldn't be too difficult to add a plugin for whichever formats a person might want to use. I, for instance, would prefer to use MP3PRO, and some might want to use OGG files. With the plugin system, a person could just download the support plugin they wanted. If there are licensing issues for a particular plugin, a fee could be attached as necessary.
I haven't purchased VDJ, because I find it hard to justify the price for a program that is only partially compatible with my collection. VDJ will play MP3PRO files, but not at full quality. I would impulsively buy the first DJ software mde available with support for MP3PRO. I would prefer it to be VDJ, because I like it the best.

geposted Wed 08 Sep 04 @ 12:37 am
VirtualDJ already supports many file formats (mp3, wma, ogg, wav, ...), and if enough people ask for mp3pro support, I'm sure the team might try to add it if possible :)

And as you said, you would prefer to purchase VirtualDJ because you like it best... And let me tell you, the price is not so high compared to other DJ'ing software. Also, you get excellent support from the great community we have here ;) You won't regret it if you purchase the full version of VirtualDJ.

macourteau

geposted Wed 08 Sep 04 @ 1:02 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)