Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Multi-tracking

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

VDJ is fastly growing into one of the best programs for Live DJ mixing. But if you are recording an important demo mix or if you want to create a bootleg, you might be tempted to use another program.
Eg:I want to make a perfect sounding demo mix, no faults are allowed this time! But that's nearly impossible when you mix 'live'. Cue's, visual beats, ... they all help alot but it doesn't prevent those little off beat faults.
So I was wondering if it was possible to create an 'off-line' mixing part for VDJ.
The focus on VDJ is on 'live' mixing in clubs but imagine this: you start VDJ and you select wether you want to use it 'live' in the disco or 'off-line' at home to create perfect demo mixes or to create bootlegs that you could use in the disco.
What do you think about this? It's a radical change, that's certain. But should VDJ only focus on the 'live' part of mixing? Or do you also want to multitrack with VDJ?
Let me know what you think about it.

GnoedeL

geposted Tue 31 Aug 04 @ 5:02 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why not but if VDJ have to record your offline part in buffer(s), it would probably need more RAM.

I'm not really sure that you'll be followed in this at least at now because VDJ is especially made for live mixes and not studio work.

But why not ...

Clax

geposted Wed 01 Sep 04 @ 1:27 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)