Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Fader Mods

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

When mixing with a standard DJ console mixer, I generaly use the individual channel volume slders, rather than the provided fader control. However I have been trying to get back into the habit of using the fader, now that I have been using VDJ regularly.

The problem that I have is that none of the three standard settings seem to work perfectly with my mixes. On the other hand, if I could build and add a small slider that would allow me to adjust the faders response infinitely between the"cut" and "smooth" settings, then I could easily make adjustments "on the fly" that would work perfectly with my instant mix.

Perhaps the commands are already built into the program, and I have overlooked this..? If so maybe someone will bring it to my attention.

geposted Thu 02 Sep 04 @ 3:59 am
Jaz128PRO InfinityMember since 2019
Im not sure if this is the right place to suggest this but... You have the Auto start record feature, you also have the autocut when the cross fader moves... What if the auto cut is when you reach the second song, it cuts and starts the next one.. and an auto pitch adjuster.. so when every song starts, its playing at its original speed.

geposted Thu 09 Sep 04 @ 6:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)