Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Home Edition questions.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

TWDsjeHome userMember since 2006
I've been really impressed with this program for quite some time, and I throughly used out my trial version. I particularly like the TK filter, and the only thing I really felt lacking in the trial was the ability to download cool new plugins. I want it for simple home use.

So I've read the comparison chart. I don't do video, and I don't need the ability to use a console or anything. If I got that far then I could probably just upgrade. So I want to get the home edition, but there's two things I'm not sure about.

First it says free plugin downloads are limited. So how exactly limited will it be? Nothing is more irritating than wanting to be able to try out some new effect, and not being able to get it.

Second I've looked everywhere online for a store I could buy VirtualDJ Home, and I just flat out can't find one.

geposted Sat 17 Mar 07 @ 9:32 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
heya one home edition comes with the console (console edition)

and mixstation 3 is home edition as such its now in limited stocks

limited plugin downloads because it is an older vesion of the soft there are about 5-10 free fx for home users.

i recomend you get pro :)

geposted Sat 17 Mar 07 @ 9:47 pm
Yeah, but I'm not getting $300 bucks anytime soon :(

geposted Sat 17 Mar 07 @ 10:46 pm
where do you live?

geposted Sat 17 Mar 07 @ 11:13 pm
In Utah.

geposted Sun 18 Mar 07 @ 5:09 am
cmcgHome userMember since 2007
why did u ask where he lived - i live in scotland, where can i get home edition?

geposted Sat 31 Mar 07 @ 9:46 pm

geposted Sat 31 Mar 07 @ 10:02 pm
cmcgHome userMember since 2007
ok thanks but it says it works on winows 2000/XP. will it work on vista?

geposted Sun 01 Apr 07 @ 2:11 pm
djbubHome userMember since 2007
I work with Windows XP SP2 and I have DJ Mix Station 3. Please I'm french and i speak and understand very little english language. I have downloaded Trial version 4.2r1 and i want say if is possible to have a definitive free version?

geposted Sun 01 Apr 07 @ 4:30 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)