Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NEW ECLER MIDI MIXER - Nuo4 is dead............ Viva la EVO5 ;)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ECLER will be announcing a brand new mixer at this years annual Musik Messe show in Frankfurt, Germany, in one week (28-31 March 2007)

Product will be called EVO 5 and it will be a truly revolutionary digital mixer......according to roumors.

geposted Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 12:00 am

geposted Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 12:01 am
dj-in-norway wrote :
And they even stole my cowndown script.. bastards! lol

Don't worry norway, that's not entirely true.

ONLY if it's completely innacurate like your VDJ 4.0 release countdown can it really be considered a theft on their part.

If it's accurate, then they didn't steal it from you.

JUST MESSING WITH YA NORWAY! =P

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

geposted Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 4:13 am
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Do some googleing you can see some pics of it. If this thing is cracked up to what they are saying my nuo4 will be up for sale, and I will have one of these.

geposted Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 5:12 am
cool, how much would u sell it for????

I'm lookin for one.

geposted Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 7:31 am
Nice! I will go looking for it in Frankfurt next week :D

geposted Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 9:55 am
dj sykoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
the website is up and running. this mixer looks awesome! i was planning on buying the NU04 but now i may wait for this monster.

geposted Thu 29 Mar 07 @ 2:40 pm

Wow, it looks DAMN nice!!

It even has an INTERNAL SOUNDCARD.. wow

"The EVO5 allows professional DJs to think forward and integrate software in their set up thanks to its top quality 24bit/96kHz internal sound card. This top of the range sound card features 12 mono input channels (6 stereo inputs CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4, MIX and PFL) and 12 mono output channels (6 stereo outputs CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4, MIX and CH0). Stereo outputs can be used for instance to route Phono or Line inputs to a computer for effects processing with your favourite software or to record your set in your computer. This compact sound card is powered via FireWire, a professional standard superior to USB, and it transfers all audio channels and MIDI information through only one FireWire cable. This powerful tool turns the EVO5 into the perfect console for music production and live performances."

wow-... wow .. wow

If that soundcard can be used for timecode inputs, and the mixer can already be mapped to control VDJ... wow

geposted Thu 29 Mar 07 @ 6:41 pm

geposted Thu 29 Mar 07 @ 8:24 pm

INCLUDED HIFI FIREWIRE SOUNDCARD

The EVO5 allows professional DJs to think forward and integrate software in their set up thanks to its top quality 24bit/96kHz internal sound card. This top of the range sound card features 12 mono input channels (6 stereo inputs CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4, MIX and PFL) and 12 mono output channels (6 stereo outputs CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4, MIX and CH0). Stereo outputs can be used for instance to route Phono or Line inputs to a computer for effects processing with your favourite software or to record your set in your computer. This compact sound card is powered via FireWire, a professional standard superior to USB, and it transfers all audio channels and MIDI information through only one FireWire cable. This powerful tool turns the EVO5 into the perfect console for music production and live performances.

INCLUDED MIDI MAPPING TO CONTROL DJ SOFTWARE

The 69 controls of the EVO5 are MIDI enabled and completely mappable and editable. Moreover the EVO5 features a dedicated MIDI control section with 10 push switches and 4 rotary encoders around a full colour screen, which turns into the perfect display for labelling the controls functions. There are 64 different layouts including different control presets for DJ software. Presets can be imported and exported using a computer via FireWire with the EVO5 external software (included). There is also a MIDI Clock output synchronised to the BPM counter. All MIDI information is transferred with ultra low latency thanks to the EVO5 FireWire and MIDI DIN5 interface.

SOFTWARE UPGRADABLE MIXER

The EVO5 software can be updated and the mixer features can be upgraded, for instance storing new sound effects. Updates and upgrades are easily done using a computer

geposted Thu 29 Mar 07 @ 8:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
wow that hud is amazing

geposted Thu 29 Mar 07 @ 8:30 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
When will it be released according to countdown? I cannot see the countdown. Please tell me. I have already ordered nuo4 but i will probably cancel it now! You don't even need rca-cables with this mixer? E.G. sound comes from firewire to mixer and xlr to active speakers? Wow...

This mixer and VCI-100 controller will be my dream setup :)

geposted Thu 29 Mar 07 @ 9:24 pm
So does this mean it work like a breakout box for VDJ and setting up TCV's?
replacing the Serato box or even the Virtual Vinyl box?

There is no dedicated midi section like the Nuo 4
I would rather have a section of buttons that can be configured for shortcuts like setting cue points, changing video transitions, etc.
If they have midi tied into the sound channels then you are forced to work around that.

When will someone finally get it right...?

With the Nuo 4 it is very close to perfect with that...

geposted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 12:11 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think its a bit too busy with the inputs/channels which makes the mixer too wide. I still like my nuo4 :P

geposted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 12:32 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
The Revolution is this... a Mixer with Midi configurable buttons, of course is the way to go, and with a soundcard that support ASIo will be the real goal...
Anyway, the soundcard is amazing, but how much this item will cost?? not less than 1000 euros I guess.

geposted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 4:53 am
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
"I would rather have a section of buttons that can be configured for shortcuts like setting cue points, changing video transitions, etc. "

I think it is possible. If you watch grey area on the mixer, you can see "effects" "midi" and "tools". So my best guess is that effects is for hardware effects, and if you press midi, you can configure whatever midi you want on the gray area. What if video effects and transitions can be displayed on the mixer lcd and used just like hardware effects? That could be too wonderful :)

geposted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 9:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)