Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Ecler NU04 Mixer

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dj sykoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm thinking about purchasing an Ecler NU04. I also own SSL. Will routing to the Ecler NU04 mixer eliminate the need for the breakout box? I.E. do you just route by USB from your laptop to the mixer? If so i can just get rid of my SSL breakout box...correct?

geposted Tue 27 Mar 07 @ 12:31 pm
No because SSL will only function with the box. However you could use it for VDJ.

geposted Tue 27 Mar 07 @ 3:08 pm
ok. so can you confirm that there is a USB connection from the Ecler NU04 mixer to the laptop which will enable me to exclusively use VDJ? (i tried to download the mixer user manual from the website and it failed) No store in this area has it and before I order online i want to be well informed.

geposted Tue 27 Mar 07 @ 6:27 pm
the USB connection from the Ecler NU04 mixer is for the midi control. I'm not aware of this board having any sound card. You would still use your ssl box like you normally do, but instead of opening serato, you would open vdj. So basically you would have two usb cables going to your pc....one for ssl box & one for midi control.

geposted Tue 27 Mar 07 @ 7:00 pm
exactly the info i was looking for. thanks a lot!

geposted Tue 27 Mar 07 @ 7:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)