Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: auto - mix ...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Well i slept The Whole day yesterday ( had to work from 10pm -6:30 am ) After getting up @ 7:am to go to church and come home and prepare for my Grandmas' 75th b-day dinner . (got to leave church a half hour early) ....anyway , the crowd was mostly the church members and my 6 cousins fron San deigo.

I started the music @ about 12:45 ... I was able to select my folder ( gospel and religious) copied the middle window with the tracks in it by clicking on a song and then pressing ctrl +A .then i dragged all the songs into the playlist . i pressed Automix ,set the volume and waited on the guest to arrive.

I monitered the playlist to see remainding songs and mingled the Whole evening!!

From 12:45 to 7:30pm !!!!!
(didn't realize i had that much of gospel and religious music) :P

Vdj did not hiccup once !!! 7 hours straight with auto mix . This was my second time using this feature ( my first was on christmas for about two hours) heheh

I can honestly say I didn't have to dj...... Honestly .. I didnt :)

geposted Tue 27 Mar 07 @ 6:46 pm
Can't say I've done a whole night on automix.

sounds like you had a good time at the party - and made good use of a much maligned feature

geposted Tue 27 Mar 07 @ 7:11 pm
it was tight !! thanks to that feature

geposted Tue 27 Mar 07 @ 7:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)