Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: loop skip

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

how about being able to skip the loop forward and back by how many beats is in the loop

geposted Tue 07 Sep 04 @ 11:01 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That is already possible. If you purchase a full version, you'll see that many skins support that feature.

geposted Wed 08 Sep 04 @ 9:37 am
Cool. I havent used the timecode vinyl yet but will soon and really want to get the program. Ive loaded up the demo but havnt used it to mix as no vinyl yet. After the trial finnishes can you reload the program back on (just want to see what the vinyl control is like beforehand). I should have waited for to ordered the vinyl beforehand but couldnt resist. Lots of things are happening right now so got to sought out it all the right way round. Big up to all the futuredjs

geposted Sat 11 Sep 04 @ 9:56 am
I'm not sure it's possible to use VDJ timecoded vinyls with the tiral version. But I'm sure it's worth buying this software if you liked the demo. Try searching a forum and read some descriptions on how the software works out with the timecode, as there are a lot of guys using and describing it here. I'm waiting to become a TVinyl user myself.

Hope to see you soon in the community ;)

Good mix

geposted Sun 12 Sep 04 @ 6:13 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just to say that the time coded vinyl works with demo no problem...,

And after your trial is up there is no way to reload the software unless you buy the ful version or the version that comes free with the hercules..

The only real way is to re-install windows..., but inconvienient if you didn't plan to do this...

Buy the full version and expirence the benefits...

geposted Sun 12 Sep 04 @ 2:54 pm
so it works? thx for info Brendan. How's moving going? ;)

geposted Sun 12 Sep 04 @ 5:12 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi Erxon,

I keep meaning to e-mail you :), I will when i get time...

And everything is going fine thanks, just a litttle nervous as it gets closer.., and hoping i'm not going to have too much of a shock!, make a living etc...

speak soon :),

geposted Tue 14 Sep 04 @ 3:34 pm
no worries :P good luck again ;)

geposted Tue 14 Sep 04 @ 8:33 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)