Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: SOUND PROBLEMS - could it possibly be the fader

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have gone to play out in recent times and seem to be having some sound issues

connected to sound system using rca connections..... no bass... figured that they were using mono jacks instead of stereos.

went to a gig on friday.....had problems again.. seem also to be coming from their connection i think

however.... other djs have plugged their system and theirs play well

eventually.. got it to work.... seems to be their fault.. however from time to time.... the bass would drop or the music level goes down.

i am using a shuttle barebone system, along with a u46dj usb sound card, dac3 player, Numark Axis 9 table to cd players along with timecode cds... for fader i use X-session

I am wondering if the x-session is what may be causing my problem

or is it my timecode... or sound card?

any suggestions............. i would really welcome

geposted Sun 01 Apr 07 @ 10:09 pm
It sounds like a audio signal problem but nothing to do with your pc side. Do you know how they run the system.....bass on ch1 and tops on ch2? Thats what it sounds like because you say the bass turns off. Does the bass turn off on the whole system including tops or is it just the subwoofers?

geposted Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 12:54 am
not sure......

i also get a little crackle in the music... some sort of hitch (pop sound) at times

also... i do not get the correct sound it would seem when scratching

would love to get a copy of someones timecode cd wav.. that works without hitches
just to give a test run

geposted Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 3:18 pm
What a gwaan dreadlox. I have a similar setup as you , axis 9s , timecode, mk2 and I have not had any problems with timecode since finding a stable configuration. I also achieve good scratching results with this setup. Do you get 100% timecode signal? Also, do you have this problem when playing through YOUR system or someone else's? Regarding the cracks and pops, have you been having these before or are they just coming up recently?

Bless

geposted Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 4:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)