Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: purchasing full version

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its hard when you want to buy the full version if you don't have a credit card.
is there no option for vdj to pay another way.
i think when they make it easier to buy, more people will buy this.
i'm serieus....if there was another way i bought it already.
ow...and don't say "use one card from a friend and pay him back" cause that's not an option for me.

so !....that's out of my mind.

geposted Thu 09 Sep 04 @ 7:31 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Here are all the payment methods:

- CREDIT CARD online now (no processing fee except for Diners Club + 4%)
- CREDIT CARD by FAX (+ US $3.00 manual processing fee)
CREDIT CARD by PHONE (+ US $3.00 manual processing fee)
- PRO-FORMA INVOICE by CHECK or WIRE (+ US $3.00 (check) or + US $18.00 (wire) manual processing fee)
- CHECK by US or UK checks or International Money Orders (+ US $3.00 manual processing fee)
- PAYPAL (+ US $3.00 manual processing fee)

geposted Thu 09 Sep 04 @ 7:37 am
thnx for reply.

but you tell me what's the best option for me.
i only have the dutch postbank card.

geposted Thu 09 Sep 04 @ 7:40 am
ps: verry verry verry quic answer.

i'm impressed.

geposted Thu 09 Sep 04 @ 7:41 am
hmmm......

geposted Fri 10 Sep 04 @ 6:21 am
You should "wire" the money to atomix. This means you deposit money on their bankaccount and when processed
you will recieve an email with further instructions. Least to say this is probably the most expensive and most sluggish way to get vdj.

If you know someone with a paypal account you might ask him/her to buy the registration for you and you pay him/her via normal bank transfer. This is fastest en cheaper (CC is cheapest). You will need to have the e-mail changed after you got the program, becuase it will show the e-mail of the buyer. A simple question via e-service will do the trick on the next update.

geposted Fri 10 Sep 04 @ 8:01 am
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If I'm not wrong, a paypal account can be also opened with a bank account, so if you have one you can transfer money from your bank to paypal to Atomix. Opening an account in this way requires several days for bank operations, has a cost, and is not useful for only one operation.

From my point of view, it's better if you go in a bank (also if you don't have a bank account) and buy a pre-payed Visa, that:

1) can be used worldwide,
2) is rechargeable like a mobile phone, so you don't risk your bank account, but in the worst case only the money you charge,
3) can be activated also for one operation only, than you can trash it,
4) has only an "una tantum" cost of 20 € (here in Italy) for activation, and nothing for recharge.

If the dutch postbank card is like the italian postbank card you have toilet paper in the hands! Our postbank card isn't accepted even in supermarkets! :)))

Ciao!! :)

geposted Fri 10 Sep 04 @ 4:13 pm
thank you all....

i think i'll go for the pre-pay card.
and the postbankcard is in holland very handy..i went to spain with it and get there mony out of the wall, just like in holland.
so i think it's not the same. but it's not working with paypall.

again thnx you guys...

geposted Sat 11 Sep 04 @ 2:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)