Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 4.3 Audio distorted

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I upgraded to 4.3 and am now hearing slightly distorted audio. Sounds kinda like a constant wow & flutter, or perhaps a very fast (<1/256 beat) transform. Just enough to make sustained notes such as voice or piano waver badly.

I tried adjusting the sound quality settings (maximum to minimum), but same problem.

I've got recordings if anyone is interested!

I reinstalled 4.2r1 and the problem seems to have gone away.

My config is , 1.5GHz Centrino, Maya 44 USB using 2 TCCDs and Mixer (2xStereo) outputs.

Anyone else?

geposted Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 3:58 am
I hear the same thing in the right deck only after i upgraded to 4.3 on my home (test) PC

geposted Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 10:08 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
This started with version 4.2. The problem is present with TC vinyl/cd's.
I will report this again to the team.

geposted Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 10:49 pm
Went back to 4.2r1 and yep, it is still there. Must have not been using TCCD at the time I checked the quality under 4.2r1. Actually, I think I had the original 4.0 installation or the first update to it running just before I installed 4.3. So that might have been why I never noticed earlier.

Thanks!

geposted Mon 09 Apr 07 @ 5:55 pm
I just bought VDJ about a week ago and played at a club this weekend and I had the bad audio which Handyman describes. Since i just bought it, I don't have a previous version to compare it to but wandering what I can do seeing as how I have a Prom coming up in a week which I need VDJ for to run videos.

geposted Mon 09 Apr 07 @ 7:32 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
If you need to use previous versions, please contact e-service for download.

geposted Mon 09 Apr 07 @ 8:21 pm
is this issue goingto be resolved??

geposted Wed 25 Apr 07 @ 4:58 am
Has this issue been resolved?

geposted Thu 07 Jun 07 @ 12:38 am
Ditto.... The summer just started, and I may get a few new gigs now, and I don't wanna have to deal with crappy sound..

I have the same symptoms. (Almost sounds tinny, yea 'Tinny' is the best way that I can describe it, but muffled as well.)

geposted Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 2:21 am
Are the waveforms moving smoothly whilst the tunes are playing?
From what i can tell, VDJ automatically slows down the GUI refresh rate when performance problems are being experinced in an effort to dedicate extra resources to audio quality.

geposted Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 10:09 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)