Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Playlist validator

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dconroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'd like some help here. I've been using my saved and previous playlists extensively for sets that went over well, genre searching (since the recordcase won't index the genre tags).

Unfortunately, I spent some time cleaning up duplicate tracks, and those playlists now point to files that no longer exist. But I don't find out about it until it loads on the deck during performance.

Is there any method of validating a playlist (and then fixing said playlist to point to another file) short of manually walking through every playlist, finding the moved files, searching for an alternate file, and then re-saving the playlist?

geposted Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 11:36 pm
yer talking at least 2 recordcase improvements i've mentioned b4 ....... we need a count of the entire recordcase , then a numbered playlist ....... also the count of the recordcase would be broken down into total count , analyzed and missing .....missing tracks would be relocated and the playlists would be fine once more

i wish VDJ did these things .....Traktor and PCDJ do

geposted Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 4:33 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)