Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Control Via apple remote?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
they gave us a free remote with our imacs and macbooks :)

woudlnt it be cool if we could have some level of control over vdj with it ?

or am i just being crazy again?

geposted Sat 07 Apr 07 @ 3:09 am
JoeFreshDJPRO InfinityDigital DJ TipsMember since 2019
I would love to see the Apple Remote implemented somehow.

One button could activate the automix button, a very useful function if you're away from the setup and want to skip to the next song.

Or, even better, let the user customize what button does what action, via a plugin.

Good idea!

geposted Sat 07 Apr 07 @ 5:31 am
metiznPRO InfinityMember since 2005

geposted Sat 07 Apr 07 @ 6:31 pm
GeoffPhHome userMember since 2016
I'm a professional dance teacher and promoter. I would love (LOVE) the Apple remote to start, stop, and adjust volume. There's more on my wish list but that would make the whole thing a thousand percent better.
I dance, and teach. Without the remote I need to run back to the computer to start each tune, but if I use iTunes (which is lacking in other areas) I can run the whole dance without leaving the floor. As it is, sometimes I use iTunes, sometimes VDJ, but if the remote worked, VDJ would be better by far.

geposted Mon 13 Jun 16 @ 8:58 pm
You shouldn't be using the home version of VDJ for commercial purposes.

If you need to use VirtualDJ for professional/commercial purpose and/or unlock advanced features (such as use of MIDI controllers and external DJ mixers, advanced video features, control via Timecode (DVS) systems, etc), a License needs to be purchased.

geposted Mon 13 Jun 16 @ 9:03 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

geposted Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 12:30 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)