Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark total control out yet????

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

??? I'm kinda wanting some kind of usb/midi mixing device, and not yet raedy to drop dough for a nu04, the total control looks to be best for me so far, any word?

PS (Anyone heard more about he behringer??)

geposted Wed 02 May 07 @ 7:29 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yah abt the new 5channel midi mixer behringer???
Anyone

geposted Wed 02 May 07 @ 2:02 pm
jchiarPRO InfinityMember since 2005
dj schmidty wrote :
??? I'm kinda wanting some kind of usb/midi mixing device, and not yet raedy to drop dough for a nu04, the total control looks to be best for me so far, any word?

PS (Anyone heard more about he behringer??)

Not out yet. I called some distributors this AM. next week perhaps

geposted Wed 02 May 07 @ 7:44 pm
6/11/07 for total control

geposted Thu 03 May 07 @ 8:51 am
rusmokingtoo wrote :

Knowing Numark, they'll probably push the date back again. :(

geposted Thu 03 May 07 @ 3:42 pm
berhinger the last i seen was going to be out towards the end of the year. and i still havent seen more details on the midi features whether the crossfader is midi or not.

geposted Thu 03 May 07 @ 4:16 pm

A few already have the numark total control, the product is made, and done ;)

So I seriously doubt there will be any delays from the relase date ;)

geposted Thu 03 May 07 @ 5:18 pm
Really? I've been checking everywhere, everyday for the darn thing...The soonest date I've found it for is May 13th.

geposted Thu 03 May 07 @ 5:29 pm

yeah, thats about the release date :)

The few that has it, have it for promotional reasons.

Was only saying, that the product is made, so there should be no reasons for delay ;)

geposted Thu 03 May 07 @ 5:33 pm
I've been told by a local Numark Retailer that the Total Control will sell for about 399.00 CDN, and The DMC2 will go for about 599.00 CDN retail.

I was also told to expect a Canadian Delivery Date of about Mid - Sept.

Kinda Gun shy these days about buying ANOTHER piece of DJ gear, The only reason I'm considering this is too have the DAC2 as back-up and use the DMC2 as the main peice. Add that to the fact that this Piece is built, and designed for VDJ makes it worth my time.

I'm still bitter about spending money on that P.O.S BCD 2000

I only hope I can map the Browser scroll knob on the DMC2 as a video crossfader the same way it fuctions on the iCDX.

That should have been a default mapping. <-- Anyone look into this? Or Is that the way it already is?

geposted Thu 03 May 07 @ 7:57 pm
jfactor1 wrote :
rusmokingtoo wrote :

Knowing Numark, they'll probably push the date back again. :(

Pardon me while I vent….

Numark frickin better not push it again.. Dam! We should have first crack before the public.. I’m starting to feel as if Numark just doesn’t want my business and wants me to go to Vestax or something….

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 12:53 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
@Paul I kniow just how you feel. I waited for so freaking long for my iCDX that it wasnt funny. I really like Numark (ben using them for 20+ years) but is drives me crazy the way they hype a product and then almost after its too late release the product. Luckily their last few products have been home runs. We can only hope Total Control is too. The way they do business drives me crazy!

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 3:25 am
CAD $599.00 for the DMC2!!!??

That's way too expensive! =/

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 3:46 am
$599.00 CAD was only an aproximate price from the dealer. I have no idea of the final price.

But I agree almost 600.00 bucks is kinda on the expensive side

Especially since Numark has already said It's only 128 step faders(pitch adjustment) and USB 1.1

That's the same as a DAC2. The DAC3 is 256 step linear faders and USB 2.0

But the DAC 2 is perfectly serviceable - but I dunno......

Double the price for a hot-Rodded dac2?? I'll have to get one and test it.

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 12:47 pm

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 1:31 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)