Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Weeeeeeee : ) Total Control - Page: 10

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Exactly, that's one of the best feature this controller has.............less use of keyboard and mouse, you can browse your entire computer with it, the load buttons are to change folders if you are in the right pannel ( songs ) and want to return to left pannel ( folders ) you just push the knob and start scrolling, when you are in the right pannel ( songs) and you pres either LOAD buttons then you load a song into each deck..............

Another question..........

I tried to play more than one sample at the same time with the NTC but , let's say I'm playing the saxo sample on the right deck, and as soon as I touch the effect knob on the left deck the sample on the right stops.....doas that happened to you ?......anyone?????..............If I wanted to play more than 2 samples at the same time, I have to do it directly with the keyboard or mouse for that matter.

geposted Fri 15 Jun 07 @ 3:17 pm
digimixer wrote :
Something i've just discovered (Well it may be in the manual but i haven't read it) is that when you use the big NTC dial to scroll through the record case, if you push down on the big dial, the two Load buttons light up, you can know click the left load button to shift the focus to a pane to the left or the right load button to shift focus to the pane to the right. The less we have to use the keyboard/mouse the better

Apologies if you already knew this, i guess it's hardly a revalation!

Not at all. As compact as the unit is we are all going to run into a feature that the pitifully put together manual doesn’t tell you. It’s all these little discoveries that make this controller great. I just wish Numark put out a detailed manual for us the NTC.

geposted Sun 17 Jun 07 @ 8:18 pm
@ paulettecerra

Just wanted to let you know, that I had a major gig on saturday, first time I used the NTC in public, and let me tell ya, it was awesome, I was amaze how easy it was, to browse songs, to sync them, mejor mixes Y could't do with the mouse, keyboard and mixer.

Also, I ordered the NUmark DJ I/O yesterday, my brother is in California this week and he will bring it to me on friday, so the Cue/volume problem is solved.

geposted Mon 18 Jun 07 @ 3:46 pm
MUSIKGUATE wrote :
@ paulettecerra

Just wanted to let you know, that I had a major gig on saturday, first time I used the NTC in public, and let me tell ya, it was awesome, I was amaze how easy it was, to browse songs, to sync them, mejor mixes Y could't do with the mouse, keyboard and mixer.

Also, I ordered the NUmark DJ I/O yesterday, my brother is in California this week and he will bring it to me on friday, so the Cue/volume problem is solved.

It's just a sound card. will amp the sound??

I've bean messing around with the gain knob and find it extremely sensitive. Not good at all. Can the sensitivity on the adjustment be adjusted without a mapper??

geposted Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 7:26 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Where did you purchase your DJ i/o from??
thanks T

geposted Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 8:19 pm

geposted Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 1:39 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)