Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Went Shooting.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

It's not as creepy as it sounds.

Last firday was the G/F's birthday and crcumstances made it so that her "freinds" ditched her on her birthday party at the club, I rang them up and left nasty voicemails and most of them have made amends.

One did something rather nice for My G/f and took her shopping in The Giant mall here In Edmonton.

So myself and the other B/F were sitting there looking at each other wondering what to do in a mall?

I said let's go shooting.

There's a handgun shooting gallery located in the mall. So for 75 bucks I shot off 50 rounds of 9mm in a glock semi - auto and 20 rounds from a colt 45.

I hadn't touched a firearm since I left the Army 12 years ago.

It really is like riding a bicycle. - the Glock felt familiar and the bullets went where I told them. The colt 45 is a bloody cannon and is damn hard to shoot accuratly.

My buddy was scared to shoot - he'd never come into contact with firearms before, but he'll give it a go next time.

Quite the enjoyable afternoon - in a mall of all places.

I hate malls - they're designed for women

geposted Mon 21 May 07 @ 11:37 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
yeah Marcel the .45 is a big one to pull the trigger on a lot. I have fired a few rounds from a 1911 and my arm was sore after the first one. But I do enjoy shooting hand guns, nothing like hitting the "10" ring a few times on purpose....

geposted Tue 22 May 07 @ 1:05 am
I was hitting a four inch grouping with the 0.9mm and it as big as a 12 inch grouping with the 0.45"
Not good enough for any kind of shooting compition. To me the 45 is masturbation for rednecks. It's an inacurate cannon for your hand. I wanted to try a 10mm but they were out for service. I just wanted to try the macho-man, classic six shooter.

Imagine Dirty Hairy as an slightly overwieght DJ - not a good image ;)P

geposted Tue 22 May 07 @ 4:20 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
The .45 was intended to stop a moving body. That is its design, to stop a rampaging Native American. It has great stopping power. But, accurate.. not a chance. I like the Sig ten mm, or the Glock ten. Personally I own a Walther PPK, but that is more because of James Bond...lol. Have fun and attend classes for saftey then go out and run a few rounds down the pipe.

geposted Tue 22 May 07 @ 6:18 am
good fun!

I love shooting... I have a smith & wesson sigma 9mm, a ruger 223 ranch rifle, and a bb rifle.

It's great for stress relief!

If you ever get the chance, fire a 50 caliber desert eagle hand gun...

not something you'll want to fire too many times, but damn what a kick....

it's like firing a deer slug from a shotgun with one hand.

geposted Tue 22 May 07 @ 10:31 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)