Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: danzian video screen the bomb!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I just hooked up my video screen and it is amazing the video shows from the rear or the front no problem and the screen is not expensive. this is the way to go for all you mobile video jocks. The screen fits into a bag and never wrinkles.

geposted Wed 23 May 07 @ 5:56 am
C'mon, more info, and some links. What size do you have? Are you using a frame?

geposted Wed 23 May 07 @ 7:21 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
man and his music is right you cant tease us like that.... and i think he means the size of your screen...

Tayla

geposted Wed 23 May 07 @ 11:39 am
That's correct Tayla, don't want any confusion. Get back to us with that info.

geposted Wed 23 May 07 @ 8:02 pm
lol....

geposted Wed 23 May 07 @ 8:14 pm
and what kind of projecter are u using and where did u get it and so on and so forth. been lookin for one and havn't found one to my liking so thanks in advance. woooohoo cant wait the wife is leting me get vdj i a week

geposted Wed 23 May 07 @ 10:01 pm
They are located about 20 min from me, so I gave them a call. The person with all the info was not there, but they took all my questions, and will get back to me.

geposted Wed 23 May 07 @ 11:37 pm
errrr who kidnapped djbigmark...

geposted Thu 24 May 07 @ 2:53 pm
The screen is available on Ebay from danzian for $137.00 shipping from NJ - 5'x5' square the screen is made of spandex material fire retardent, wrinkle free, washable. just take it out of the bag and set it up between two light trees or a truss sytem in less than five minutes. The video shows from the front or the rear very clear. I will try to get pictures of my rig tonight I hav a sweet sixteen tonight and friday.
My projector is a infocus only 4,500 lumens and I paid $300 from ebay, im a ebay slut dont hate. I refuse to buy anything new before testing the waters on new stuff like this.

geposted Thu 24 May 07 @ 3:49 pm
No hate here, my brother. I'll be heading over to eBay, when I leave here. Do you have grommets or are you using clips? There has always been a screen at the venues I have used video, but I want my own. I have to check the lumen's on my Panasonic. It's a high def unit I bought as a demo, from my club owner.

geposted Thu 24 May 07 @ 8:22 pm
it has gromets on the corners - I ordered 4 bungee cords from the same company for like a 1.65 ea to attatch it to my light stands.

geposted Thu 24 May 07 @ 9:12 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)